Abstract Race Leather Riding Suit
The latest abstract design with promising extra modified features related to protection from accidental abrasions and cuts on the field, in street or on the road. Abstract race leather riding suit is made under proper supervision keeping the comfort and safety of the rider in mind.
(+x)+(+y))))).toFixed(2)" >¥88,800.00 (+x)+(+y))))).toFixed(2)" >¥71,040.00
Abstract Leather Riding Suit Safety Features
- Leather riding suit is designed & tailored using the race geometry with latest high performance safety materials and advanced construction techniques
- Premium full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Kevlar stretch for maximum movement with protection in leather riding suit.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows, lower back and knees improve flexibility and riding comfort.
- CE approved Armour on shoulders, forearms & knees.
- Aerodynamically sculpted racing speed hump, specifically designed for back protection in all conditions.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- TPU moulds on shoulder & knee.
- Interchangeable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding on Bicep, hip and tail bone.
- Leather riding suit is multi-row stitched with high-strength nylon thread.
Riding Suit Construction
- Leather riding suit made up of genuine cowhide top grain leather 1.2 to 1.4 mm for excellent abrasion resistance properties and is extremely durable. (Kangaroo leather optional on additional cost).
- All suits are made to order just for you. Available in standard sizes US 32-54 US for Gents & Ladies. Full custom sizing based on your body measurements
- Pre-Curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock zippers on the wrist for secure closure.
- High quality YKK zipper used throughout the leather riding suit.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Kevlar stretch used in crotch, behind Calf and under sleeves for maximum stretch.
- Velcro for attaching knee puck are sewn.
- Removable, washable, 100% anti-bacterial inner lining.
- Left side inner mesh chest pocket.
- Perforated leather panels enhance airflow within the leather riding suit (optional).
- Triple stitching used for the greatest seem strength.
- Leg over boot design (optional).